Friday, January 01, 2010

Almost everybody's having posts about 2009, resolutions and their takes on the past year, I feel I should do one too but I don't feel like it. Save it for some better occassion when i really have the mood to do so.


Just something I can learn about myself from this - I follow my heart far too often and do what I want to (and sometimes that might not mean what is right). Its brought me joy and regrets; people normally frown at people who do these stuff but I somehow feel satisfied as it makes me, me. I suppose I cherish freedom alot.

Actually, I'm very much in the mood to pen down all my thoughts right now but I've gotta blast off for lunch, be right back? The fact that not alot of people are reading this but I'm still posting actually shows how much writing a blog and keeping up with my life and reflecting (not so much now, sadly) means to me. :)

No comments: